Sunday, January 11, 2009

shabby chic paint from Martha Stewart



I updated my lens with some of my favorite Martha Stewart shabby chic paints! IF you are thinking about painting your house in a shabby chic color or maybe even just a room, there is a full list on my page about shabby chic interior paint colors. I have searched all over and been trying to find my favorite shabby chic colors for the home from different designers so that anyone can check my page about shabby chic interior paint colors out and still find some really great interior paint colors no matter where they live or shop.

The Martha Stewart interior paint colors are available through Lowe's homestore but the page also lists colors that are available through Benjamin Moore Paints....No matter what part of the country you live in you should be able to find some of these really shabby chic interior paint colors for the home!

No comments:

Post a Comment